Monday 14 December 2009

X-Political? No Fanks mate...


Unfuckingbelievable. Not satisfied with drawing in 19 million viewers for the last episode (though sadly, not last ever) of X-Factor, Simon Cowell has now decided to apply his disgusting concept on politics. He plans to tour the country, asking the country to debate issues that he thinks are 'for real'...


"If you actually asked most people in the country why are we there, I couldn't even tell you ... I knew why we were in the Falklands, I don't know why we're over there. So when I see all these people coming back dead, I think we have a right to have a say in something like that. Or knife crime, I don't think that the justice system is working properly at the moment."
Nothing wrong really with that, as long as he doesn't bring along Louis fucking Walsh, bloody Cheryl Cole and Danni bleeding Minogue...
Cowell: "It would be a good way for me to get involved in politics … it would be controversial, the public would eventually make the decision."
It does make you cringe though, doesn't it...



No comments: