Monday 6 July 2009

Obama and Medvedev talks Fashion

The Obama family arrives in Russia for talks with President Dmitry Medvedev. It appears trench coats will be big for kids next season and peach dress/coats combos for the adult, at least the female ones...

But why is it that Russia always insist on over sizing their military hats? They have always gone for volume when it comes to formal uniform caps...


Medvedev's wife Svetlana went for an innocently white outfit, matching her pale skin. Michelle looks radiant, though, but I think the see-through belt in plastic was a bold move, which won't win her any new friends. 



BO: So, what tailor do you use?
DM: This is Bernhard Willhelm. I like his diffusion line.
BO: I didn't know he had one...is it new?
DM: No, it's been around for ages. I thought you knew your fashion? But I heard your tailor went bust...tough luck mate!
BO: Yeah I know! My wife makes me buy from JCrew now, it sucks!
DM: You should try Kris van Assche - he rocks!
BO: Do you mean his own line or Dior Homme?
DM: Always do Dior, Barack. Always!
BO: Thanks, I'll give it a go. I like your tie by the way - nice colour!

No comments: