Wednesday 7 April 2010

Obama Throws Up...A (Hair)Ball


It's always a treat for us here at FiP when POTUS Obama - or indeed, any other Western politician - enters public life in something else rather than a suit. In Obama's case it unfortunately means that is again time for his regular baseball pitch. I wonder how often he has to do it? It can't be just once a year, right? It wasn't long ago since we covered the last one here and on POP (image below)

But it seems that Obama has listened to my critique of his mommy jeans and dreadful Ascis trainers. This time around, as you can see above, he's smartened up and with leather brogues and formal trousers. But I'm afraid it ain't no improvement, Mr President. I suppose it's not helped by that over sized red jacket...

With Mr Obama it's - it seems - either trashy casual or nerd smart. Neither is good on him. I'm (sort of) looking forward to the next pitch..and an improved throw outfit....

No comments: